The Company reserves the right to refuse to supply any individual or company.
• Customers must be at least 18 years or older to purchase
• All items shown are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
• All prices shown are in Euros and include VAT where applicable at the current rate.
• No extra charge will be made for credit or debit card payments.
• The Company will aim to deliver all goods within 28 days of acceptance of your order. If we are unable to deliver within 28 days, you will be offered substitute goods and/or revised delivery date. Alternatively, you may cancel your order, in which case a full refund for any prepaid items will be provided.
• Under the Distance Selling Regulations 2001, you have the legal right to cancel your order within fourteen working days starting the day after receipt of the goods.
• A full refund will be issued on receipt of the returned goods for items previously paid, however, we reserve the right to offset any other unpaid balances prior to processing your refund.
• Customers should take all reasonable care with items while they are in their possession.
• Legal and beneficial title to the goods shall remain with the Company until such time as the Company has received payment in full of the purchase price. Upon receipt of full payment, the title shall pass to the customer.
1) 14 Day “No Quibble” Returns Policy
In addition to your statutory rights, the Company provides a “no quibble” returns policy which allows you to return any goods (except personalised items), providing they are returned within 14 days of receipt, complete and in a condition as good as when they were delivered. Receipt of goods is determined to be the earlier of either the date the delivery has been signed for, or seven working days from the invoice date.
- The Company will provide customers with a pre-paid postage label which can be obtained by calling Customer Care on 1800 937 321. It is strongly recommended that you obtain and retain a certificate of postage for all returned items (provided free of charge by the Post Office).
• In the event that a product is returned outside of the 14 day returns period, we reserve the right to refuse acceptance
2.1 – Invoice Payment
Payment via invoice is due and is required on receipt of invoice, or on or before the due date specified on the invoice irrespective of the 14 day returns period. In the event of non-payment, we reserve the right to:
2.1a) Charge interest on overdue invoices at a rate of 4% above the base rate of lending rate in force from time to time of the Governor and Company of the Bank of Ireland and accrued on a daily basis from the date payment became due to the date of receipt of cleared funds.
2.1b) Charge a late payment fee for overdue invoices plus an additional fee to cover expenses incurred in providing the buyer with written or verbal reminders, or for passing the overdue debt to a solicitor or authorised third party for legal proceedings or for tracing & collection.
2.1c) Charge a fee to cover the costs and administration incurred by the seller for processing unpaid cheques, direct debits, declined, refused, rejected or disputed card payments and for processing rejected or refused payments for other payment types not mentioned.
2.1d) Charge a fee for providing the buyer or an authorised third party for the retrieval, copying and despatch of copy invoices or statements.
2.1e) Suspend or cancel an application, order or account without notice.
2.2 - Online Payment
To shop at The Dublin Mint Office online store, simply select the product you wish to purchase, select the required quantity and “Add to Basket”. Once you have completed your product selection you will be taken to a product basket, you may click the “back to shopping” link to continue your product selection(s) or “Continue Order” to secure your order immediately online via our online payment method.
2.2 a) For a one-off purchase and to process your online payment by credit or debit card at the checkout screen, you will be offered to enter your card details. The checkout and your card details are secured using the highest levels of encryption. The Dublin Mint Office does not keep a record of your card details but your details are stored with our Payment Service Provider, Worldpay, who are accredited to store this information in a secure way. A unique token representing your payment card is provided to Dublin Mint Office so that we can process your payment. Credit or debit card payments are pre-authorised for the full amount with payment due when your goods are shipped.
2.2 b) When you purchase a subscription, you will be given the option to nominate a credit or debit card which can be used to process payment for future coin shipments. If you choose not to opt for this service, you will be sent an invoice requesting payment for each subsequent coin issue. Recurring payment agreements for our subscription services are covered in the continuous payment authority section of our website, found here.
2.2 c) If you choose to pay for your order using PayPal, the amount covering your full order value will be taken immediately. If your order is for a subscription and you choose to pay using PayPal, payment for only the first coin will be taken and you will be sent an invoice when subsequent coins are shipped. To complete this transaction you will be taken to Paypal’s website where the payment will be handled using your personal Paypal account and payment details.
2.2 d) Payment via invoice is due and is required on receipt of invoice, or on or before the due date specified on the invoice irrespective of the 14 day returns period. In the event of non-payment, we reserve the right to:
- Charge a late payment fee for overdue invoices plus an additional fee to cover expenses incurred in providing the buyer with written or verbal reminders, or for passing the overdue debt to a solicitor or authorised third party for legal proceedings or for tracing and collection.
- 8.7 Charge a fee to cover the costs and administration incurred by the seller for processing unpaid cheques, direct debits, declined, refused, rejected or disputed card payments and for processing rejected or refused payments for other payment types not mentioned.
- 8.8 Charge a fee for providing the buyer or an authorised third party for the retrieval, copying and dispatch of copy invoices or statements.
- 8.9 Suspend or cancel an application, order or account without notice.
2.3) Credit or Debit Card
Please have your preferred card to hand and contact our customer care team on 1800 937 321 Monday - Friday between the hours of 09:00 - 17:30 with the exception of ROI bank holidays. A Customer Service representative will be available to process your payment and provide assistance should you have any questions. All cards with the exception of Diner Card and American Express.
2.4) Internet Banking & Telephone Banking
This is available through internet banking or telephone banking via your Bank or Building Society. For payment please quote The Dublin Mint Office Ltd Bank account with IBAN IE60 AIBK 9313 6514 5090 09 and SWIFT code AIBKIE2D. Please ensure you enter or quote the 10 digit Dublin Mint Office customer number beginning ‘70’ as the payment reference. The customer number can be found in the top right of the invoice or reminder letter.
For ease of payment, you can take your invoice(s) or reminder letters to your local Post Office and make cash or card payments using the remittance at the bottom.
2.6) Cheque or Postal Money Order
Cheques or Postal Money Orders should be made payable to The Dublin Mint Office Ltd and sent to the Freepost address shown on the front of the invoice or reminder letter, or in the enclosed business reply envelope. Please ensure you enclose the original remittance slip from the invoice(s) or reminder letter(s) you are making a payment for. To avoid processing delays, the reverse of the cheque or postal order should be endorsed with your name, address, invoice numbers and customer number.
3 - Vouchers
The Company offers a voucher policy for repurchased goods at the discretion of senior management. The vouchers will be a percentage of the noted value of the repurchase which must be redeemed within 12 months of the issue date unless an alternative agreement has been made. These vouchers will be limited to the purchase of comparable products as defined by the management team.
4 - Credit Limit
A credit limit will be applied to your account at our sole discretion and subject to account approval in accordance with our internal credit policy.
5 - Customer Care
The Company is committed to providing customers with high-quality products and service. If you have a query concerning any aspect of our service, please call our Customer Care team on 1800 937 321 Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:30, or alternatively you can contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
6 - Data Protection
The Dublin Mint Office are committed to complying with all relevant legislation on Data Protection, we endeavour to act fairly and honestly in all our customer transactions and communications. Any personal information we collect is through lawful and fair methods, is subject to General Data Protection Regulations and is kept within the European Economic Area The Company also complies with the conditions of the Data Protection Act and will only supply your details to contracted third party partners for processing purposes under strict confidentiality agreements.
The Dublin Mint Office Ltd follows the Guidelines of the Irish Direct Marketing Association and the Data Protection Acts of 1988 and 2003.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.